View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 08:30 PM   #111
charmian
Addict
charmian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charmian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charmian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charmian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charmian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charmian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charmian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charmian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charmian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charmian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charmian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle PW2
I don't think they will go out of business soon? Like SteveEisenberg, I see them selling off the Nook part (make someone else pay for that) and then reducing physical locations. I've heard that at some point e-book market share will stabilize. If it plays its cards correctly, B&N can continue to rule over the remaining brick and mortar book sector, while selling other things like toys and games, as it is doing now.
charmian is offline   Reply With Quote