View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 05:54 PM   #118
Metal Mick
Addict
Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Book, PB 302, IQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by darryl View Post
Another package not previously mentioned is Writer's Cafe. I haven't used it so can't really comment.

http://www.writerscafe.co.uk/
HI all,

I took a quick look at the website. The screenshots are mostly from WinXP. It has a name generator, something that tends to indicate the target market is the very new writer. There are other aspects of it (like the "writing recipes") that support this.

Not my cup of tea, and I think most in this part MR are a little more advanced than that. Still, it just might provide the impetus needed for some.

Cheers,
Metal Mick is offline   Reply With Quote