View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 08:41 AM   #57
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by aBP View Post
Just ran this on my K4 with Kite. The text appeared as white on top of my home screen, also the script would not stop running! haha, I hit the home button, went to the settings page, but the script was still drawing tiny white characters on the screen I had to restart the kindle to get it back to normal. Just thought I'd give you some feedback, I am not sure if this is normal lol

EDIT>> Disregard my comment about the script not stopping, I must have accidentally started the script more than once. Also, I ended up running the script and then displaying a black png on the screen to get a clear view of the output. Here is what I found.

I am guessing the text is showing as white boxes because the letters are actually bits of a png image. Not sure if what I am sharing is helping at all but I thought I'd chime in.
Looks great for printing Morse Code.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote