View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 03:15 PM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
When I view your title listing it's only available on my Kindle for Android devices (also available on Cloud Reader and Fire), not regular Kindle devices not my regular Kindles, Kindle for PC, Kindle for Mac or Kindle for iThings. Kindle for Android doesn't do TTS and being that your book is limited to Android devices are you sure it's a regular Mobi file?
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote