View Single Post
Old 11-22-2011, 08:08 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdoc View Post
I was shocked at how impossible it was to read my screen outdoors. Who doesn't want to read books outside sometimes. What if any are the solutions?
It was never advertised as readable in sunlight. In fact, the screen type is one that's not. There's no way to read in direct sunlight with the Fire.

The only tablet that I know of that should be able to be readable in the sun is the Vox. But there could be others that I am just not aware of that are.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote