View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 02:50 AM   #4
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
I'm glad to read both of your reviews. I'm thinking of asking for the Galaxy Note as a late Christmas present when it comes to the States.

I read just today that the Note has a feature allowing a notepad to pop up while you are in another app or a browser so that you can take notes about the underlying page, tapping back and forth between the notepad and the app/browser. Does that make sense, and is it true??

Glad to know the reading experience is positive!
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote