View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 06:03 PM   #12
wateriestfire
Edge User

I just bought a ton of accessories... something tells me they won't be selling them for too much longer

Entourage is dead dead dead... but lets remember the good times we've had with them! remember when they were out of stock because they were selling like hotcakes in the beginning, remember the times when they finally released a ton of publishers, (now it looks like we're going to be getting our books elsewhere) It can still read PDF and Epub files! so we can convert other files into these and boom! it's working..

remember when the camera didn't work, blue-tooth didn't work, and we could only dream about some of the huge improvements they have made to it in the years..

Remember when they opened their app store and how cool it was! We thought naively perhaps, but it was a good hope, that maybe there was room in the market for us... NOPE

I hope they keep the book store alive for a while even if they stop selling the devices... they have more books here than the kindle for petes sake..

too bad people are running out for IPad, which never had and never will have any of the strong capabilities of an Entourage Edge...

I love this device and this company, and will not get another tablet for a long time... I have no regrets!