View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 05:36 AM   #36
boxcorner
»(°±°)«
boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: divisive reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by saoir View Post
It's important ...
Thanks, I understand your point and sorry if my post was ambiguous. My comment was intended to be a query relating to the choice of thread, News rather than, say, General Discussions.

stustaff's original post didn't seem to be news; I was just puzzled about why some threads get moved, and not others. I'm still comparatively new around here and trying to get my head around some of the forum rules. Two Moderators added comments, without deeming the thread to be misplaced, and Daithi's reference in Post #30 was news, albeit 4-months old, so perhaps my comment was completely inappropriate, or out of order. Sorry, no offence intended.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saoir View Post
It's important ... The soon a definitive consideration is issued by the courts the better ...
I agree it's important, but by definition it's also complex - not just limited to a single country and its laws, or even to a group of countries and their laws. I am assuming that the global use of e-books and readers is going to continue increasing.
boxcorner is offline   Reply With Quote