View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 06:47 AM   #3
dmacmart
Fanatic
dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Glo, Arc, H2O, iPhone, iPad 2, (husband)Touch
Auriel: You should also be able to use ADE to load ePubs. Since I use library books and the occasional Sony store ePub, I was already using ADE.

I have two bookshelves, Kobo and nonKobo. The Kobo ones just store my K-purchased books for backup, the nonKobo get copied to the device. I wish I could print a list of books on each shelf - I've just discovered the "manifest.xml" file, which looks like I can get that information from in text format.

[Having said that, I was waiting for Adobe to authorize my device so I haven't actually used it in 1.8. Checking my email I see they have "done the needful for the activation of [my] ADE". This was sent at 4:29 AM EST. Maybe they're not in North America?]
dmacmart is offline   Reply With Quote