View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 03:41 PM   #13
SensualPoet
Wizard
SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite, Asus ZenPad 3, Kobo Glo
Ordered Aug 2 at abt 1 pm eastern time; arrived via UPS at 10:15 am this morning ... at Toronto, Canada. At the time I ordered, the shipping date was (Sat) Sep 4 so I expected it Tue Sep 7. So happy camper here!

Bizarrely, Amazon shipped the lighted case one day earlier; I missed the UPS delivery on Friday (I wasn't home) and, at the time, the Kindle 3 was still "to be shipped". By Saturday the status had changed. They both arrived together (but as separate shipments) this morning borne lovingly by the smartly uniformed UPS guy.
SensualPoet is offline   Reply With Quote