View Single Post
Old 08-17-2010, 09:57 PM   #54
smallhagrid
Hillbilly
smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.

Device: EZReader
Thumbs down

Must be a very unique SOH I guess:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnone View Post
Maybe if you quit buying extended warranties you might have some of that money that you are always crying about.
Just kidding.
There's NO plurality here, it is actually the ONLY one I bought in 2010.
That $20.99 (if it had stayed in my pocket) would still only be $20.99.
(Bought a whole 2 in 2009 and collected nicely on both too.)

Deliberately inaccurate quoting can be made to look like anything, really.

What I did say was:
Quote:
Originally Posted by smallhagrid View Post
If only I had bales and barrels and boxes of moolah: I'd probably do the same and be drowning in gadgets !
Lacking for disposable $$$ however keeps me careful of the very few things I do buy - and of those which I consider expensive (reader...) and indispensable for daily usage (reader !).
And it occurs to me that making fun of a person's honesty just ain't a very friendly thing to do.
smallhagrid is offline   Reply With Quote