View Single Post
Old 05-03-2011, 03:54 PM   #11
astrodad
Guru
astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle Paperwhite 1, iPad, iPhone
Ok, that' good to know. The main reason I'm looking at the NC is the form factor and the cost. What I really want is a Samsung tablet because I can run the Kindle app on it. We buy most of our stuff on Kindle, but remove the DRM. I could avoid that by running the Kindle app natively, but all the other tablets are too expensive. At least with the NC, I can either get my de-DRMed books or root it and install the Kindle app on it (I think).

Anyway, this is good information. Thanks!
astrodad is offline   Reply With Quote