View Single Post
Old 10-30-2006, 05:19 PM   #4
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I absolutely still read on my Treo. As much as I want to have the Sony Reader around all the time, it isn't with me as much as my smartphone. Plus, there are times when it's nice to read the Treo in bed because it's tiny and comfortable to hold as I lay on my back and have the backlight on it.

Some people will, of course, read only with one device, but I like variety. One of these days I hope to also read on somethink like a UMPC or tablet also.
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote