Thread: FINALLY!!
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2008, 02:01 PM   #6
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
You're getting to be a command line goddess. Of course [most of] those of us that started in the DOS days are very comfortable with the cmd prompt. Actually, I drop down to it alot to move files, search for files, etc. xcopy is much faster than Explorer many times when you are moving alot of stuff... and so is delete flies. Of course, you don't get the recycle bin net...

BOb
HUH? Please, I just keep typing commands until I hit the right one.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote