View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 12:56 PM   #477
Marrella
Cambrian crab
Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Pocket Book, Kobo, Sony
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgoldin View Post
I just finished Gypsies by Robert Charles Wilson. It's a very character-driven book, and his main characters are people you like and identify with. This was a fairly quiet novel that I liked very much.
That sounds really good. I had never heard of that book, but I enjoyed A Bridge of Years by Robert Charles Wilson a lot. It was read by Jonathan Davis, who is one of my favorite narrators.

I am currently in the middle of Shards of Honor by Lois McMaster Bujold (in my bedroom) which is as good as I remember from reading it a couple of years ago.

In the living room, I am listening to Passage by Connie Willis. Even more than her other stuff, this is a love or hate book. I have read it years ago and always wanted to reread it but never did. I still like it a lot so far.
Marrella is offline   Reply With Quote