View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 12:47 PM   #127
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by lar0chelle View Post
Originally I had the 32-bit version installed but when the 64-bit version was released I installed it. Now when I open the 64-bit version (0.9.17) I get this message:
Could not change the on disk location of this book. Is it open in another program?
It is not opened anywhere else. I'm sorry if this is already discussed somewhere, I'm new to forums and am not sure how to get around. If someone could just point me in the direction to the answer to my problem I would really appreciate it. Thanks.
Do you have the (32 bit) content server running? Did you Reboot?
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote