View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 08:11 AM   #11
ivanjt
Guru
ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle dx; eDGe
Quote:
Originally Posted by autoharp15 View Post
Is there a repair manual for the pocket edge. My grandson has broken off the prong for the AD DC adapter for the charger on the edge. Can it be replaced or is this thing just trash now?
As Gunner says there are no repair manuals for the Edges available (we've looked).

There are various threads here that will give a general idea on that to do with repairs and most people have been successful with what they did.

As an aside, I would ask anybody that has taken their device apart and has good, well focused pictures, of the insides to PM me. The reason, I am trying to put together a couple of e-books on servicing both the EE and PE. I don't have a PE and can't afford to take apart my EE because it is in constant use and a replacement is very hard to find here in Europe, otherwise I would have had the EE book ready by now.
ivanjt is offline   Reply With Quote