View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010, 04:21 PM   #24
MsCG1
Zealot
MsCG1 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseMsCG1 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseMsCG1 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseMsCG1 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseMsCG1 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseMsCG1 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseMsCG1 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseMsCG1 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseMsCG1 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseMsCG1 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseMsCG1 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercise

Device: Nook Classic, NookColor, HTC Rezound, Sony PRS-505, ICS Touchpad
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
OK, thanks for the explanation. A few of us were hoping to use the Overdrive app to access library books on the go without the use of a computer first. For instance, if I receive an email from my library informing me that a book is now available for checkout, if I'm not at my computer I can just use the Overdrive app to access my library account and download directly the rooted NOOKcolor. This functionality is supposed to be available, but it's not working.
Exactly. On a regular (non rooted) Android phone, you don't have to use dropbox or sideload the Overdrive books, it downloads directly to the phone from the Overdrive app.

I'm really hoping that BN adds this functionality in the update next month.
MsCG1 is offline   Reply With Quote