View Single Post
Old 12-25-2013, 04:22 PM   #12130
samhy
Wizard
samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (Sony (J) PRS 650), Kobo Mini, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by samhy View Post
We're having strong winds/gale. The peak is supposed to be tonight, but I'm a little worried since I have to bring my bike to the repair shop tomorrow morning and it's about 9 km from my place.
I guess I'll see tomorrow if it seems safe to ride there.
Well, Dirk is not on us anymore which is good. However some people in interoperable France might have had to worry about it.
Regarding my bike trip, I called the bike shop on Tuesday morning explaining I wasn't feel safe riding in that weather. We agreed that I would stop by, without my bike, to take the tail light replacement, put it by myself and bring back the defective one later.
samhy is offline   Reply With Quote