View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 09:18 AM   #29
Nyoxi
Connoisseur
Nyoxi can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Nyoxi can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Nyoxi can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Nyoxi can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Nyoxi can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Nyoxi can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Nyoxi can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Nyoxi can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Nyoxi can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Nyoxi can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Nyoxi can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver18 View Post
I tried this workaround but it didn't work!
I still think the only way to remove the bar is to hide it under the blankbackground but I don't know how to do it!
As I have said, I don't know if you can do that with your level of control. The waf apps will have to rely on some external tool to do that. But I don't know if we can talk directly to awsome (e.g. with lua code).

Can you tell me what is the window name of your application if you try the hack I have proposed?
Nyoxi is offline   Reply With Quote