View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 03:28 PM   #18
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
I don't know where he got his info. My 1st Kindle Keyboard did die after a year, but it was because I'd dropped it and the screen substrate had broken, not because of a failure of the unit itself. If I hadn't dropped it I imagine that it'd still be going strong. It's 1st replacement only lasted a month or so, but that was because the software got messed up somehow, so again that wasn't a physical failure on the part of the unit.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote