View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 02:51 AM   #61
MissKittiness
Achievement Unlocked!
MissKittiness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MissKittiness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MissKittiness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MissKittiness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MissKittiness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MissKittiness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MissKittiness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MissKittiness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MissKittiness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MissKittiness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MissKittiness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaporPunk View Post
No way is Cujo the worst SK novel, imo. I haven't read it since I was a teen but I loved it. And for once, one of his endings actually took me by surprise.

Desperation is way worse than Cujo, but still way better than Dreamcatcher, which is pure puppy pooh.
I haven't read Desperation, but I'd take Dreamcatcher any day over Cujo again...
MissKittiness is offline   Reply With Quote