View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013, 01:31 PM   #714
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by nprentiss View Post
BEWARE: I saw this was for new customers only, but decided to try the coupon anyway--since sometimes they still work. It showed the discount the entire time, with no indication they didn't accept the code. My next-to-last screen had the price at $9.00, with a button to "complete purchase." Then, after I'd agreed to pay, Audible charged the full $14.95.
Thanks for the heads up. I've never had a subscription, but I've tried other promos that were for new accounts only and they didn't work either, so this one may not as well. Did it say new accounts only on the promo terms?
hwlester is offline   Reply With Quote