View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 12:52 PM   #18
loco_diabolo
loco_diabolo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterloco_diabolo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterloco_diabolo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterloco_diabolo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterloco_diabolo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterloco_diabolo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterloco_diabolo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterloco_diabolo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterloco_diabolo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterloco_diabolo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterloco_diabolo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: kobo glo, kobo aura
Take a look here:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=193321

You will find some interesting informations about reading/writing an image and opening then back of your glo.
I use a 16GB SD-Card since 11-25-2012 following this thread without having any trouble till now.
Plus having a safe backup. I was downloading the wrong 2.3.2 firmware (Touch) and bricked my glo. Putting back the Backup and write my 16 GB Card again.
loco_diabolo is offline   Reply With Quote