View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 10:13 PM   #58
Psyke
Evangelist
Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wi-Fi - Kobo Touch - GNex - N7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ppowell002 View Post
Psyke
Ok, I get it. I had pretty much decided to go for the Vox over the new Sony because I wanted a more interactive reading experience that would be similar to the functionality of my IPad but smaller to carry everywhere with me. I had never really considered the Nexus because I thought it might not be easy on the eyes and be more than I wanted to pay. Anyway, seems like no more Vox so am maybe I should add Nexus to the mix then choose.
I'd definitely stay away from the Vox; it's underpowered for what they wanted to do with it and not worth it. We got one for my 11 year old last Christmas, and I'm already planning on getting her something much better to make up for it (thinking of a Note 10.1 as she's getting into drawing and art, and it may be good for school too). As for the Arc, it really doesn't sound that bad once you look at a couple of hands on impressions and a layout of the complete specs. my suggestion would be to wait until the newest tablets get released and go to town with some hands on play at Chapters, BestBuy and the like and go with the one you feel most comfortable with.
Psyke is offline   Reply With Quote