View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 12:13 PM   #4
Antoinekamel
Addict
Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ABC W p2
Post A matter of software

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAH View Post
What they need is a special screen protector that is thick enough that insect footfalls don't cause page turns. Gee, why didn't they think of this during the design phase??
It's not about adding an extra layer, it's about intelligent software. The first firmware of Kindle Touch was like this, but with 5.1 the flies do not interrupt anymore.

One fly landed exactly in a word and I was anxious about the dictionary coming up, but nothing, and then it walked, and nothing again.

It's a very good thing to develop the software so unvoluntary (or wild life) touches do not interfere with reading, but most of the time I have problems of the Kindle not recognizing my voluntary touches. (Personally, I prefer the all-sensitive software design.)
Antoinekamel is offline   Reply With Quote