View Single Post
Old 07-20-2012, 09:47 PM   #7
Poppa1956
Evangelist
Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Verizon Ellipsis Tablit w/Kindle and Nook apps.
[QUOTE=Apache;2155318]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppa1956 View Post
I plugged it to the computer so it could charge & be ready for the calibre news files.
QUOTE]
You charge your Nook Color from your computer?
Barnes and Noble claims you can not charge the Nook Color from your computer.
Apache
Yes I charge my NC via my PC? It is a much slower charging process, taking 5-1/2 to 6 hours to fully charge, but since I am likely to be sleeping during the process I don't mind the wait.
When I'm having a restless night, I will eject the nook drives fron the computer and leave it plugged in while I read. It doesn'charge then but it doesn't DIScharge either. Doing that does mess with calibre though.
Poppa1956 is offline   Reply With Quote