View Single Post
Old 07-04-2011, 12:08 AM   #9
amward
Wizard
amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Eco Eclipse, Sony PRS 350 (pink), Ipod Touch, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by portablejim View Post
And for that I would need to get my hands on some physical American Dollars . and pay for international postage , but thanks for the info.
No you don't, if you go to their website there is a downloadable application form which you can fill in and either scan and email or post to them. On receipt they will send you a library number and details for paying by credit card. You then have a couple of days to pay up before they pull the number.

I plan on joining soon.
amward is offline   Reply With Quote