View Single Post
Old 01-14-2011, 01:49 AM   #11
Halk
Fanatic
Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650 (PRS+ alpha - thanks Kartu!)
Well, it arrived on Wednesday. Initially I thought it wasn't going to work very well, but now that I've used it I'm really happy.

You're right that if you move it the reader slides out easily. If it tilts back at all it comes out. However it won't do that if you're only moving it a few inches. There's even a pocket at the back where I can stick my light, and it'd take spare batteries too.

All in all I'm quite happy - just a shame they aren't cheap, mine cost £25.
Halk is offline   Reply With Quote