View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010, 03:06 AM   #159
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRiker View Post
You would need to rename your books to incorporate the series name and number if you want them to appear in the titles shown in iBooks.
I spent much of this evening adding all the series numbers back to the first 1/3 of my collection. To do this I put the series number in square brackets after the book title, i.e.

On Basilisk Station [1]

Dead Wrong [12]

etc, etc.

I transfered a small sample of books to my iPad and the numbers do not appear in the title. They do appear in the title in calibre.

In iTunes they don't appear in the list of books, but in the cover flow they do appear. They don't appear anywhere on the iPad.

If I import the books into Stanza via calibre's content server they do have the series numbers.

So, is this not a viable option to label my series?

Thanks,
Marcy