View Single Post
Old 07-17-2014, 08:00 PM   #4
Gotnoteeth
Gotnoteeth began at the beginning.

Device: literari & android tablet
Thanks

Thanks but for some reason every time I try and watch the video I get an error message.

Mine is definitely a literari but it is black not white. All I could find that might possibly be an SD drive was covered with a black rubber which I removed but trying to insert an SD card wasn't working - the device just didn't do anything that looked like it recognized it and I'm not even sure it was a slot for an SD drive - I did read where some models don't have one. I didn't really hear or feel it spring into place when I shoved it in there. And I I had to get it out using tweasers.

Next I tried connecting it to my computer just to see if I could at least save the books that someone had transferred to it a year ago incase I can figure out how to upgrade it. I could copy them onto my computer using a USB but unfortunately my computer can't read them - I see the folders with author and title but it keeps saying "unknown" when I click on it to open it up read. I wanted to actually transfer them to the android tablet I just picked up at microcenter but I don't know how. I really know nothing about these ereaders as I am just now starting to use it.

I can't connect to wifi to upgrade without getting error messages and I can't figure out the SD drive - presuming that slot was really an SD slot - so I don't really think its going to be upgraded. Not even sure what the last upgrade for it was.
Gotnoteeth is offline   Reply With Quote