View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 09:55 PM   #26
dmaul1114
Wizard
dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowl View Post
Given the precedent that apple have set, if the delays are due to flash issues then it seems a little harsh to imply this product would be shoddy simply because it didn't have it.
True, the lack of Flash there hasn't bothered me as much as I thought it would in the 10 hours or so I've played around with my girlfriend's iPad.

But as noted above, there's a lot of rumors about the reasons for the delay, and I'm skeptical that Flash is the biggest part of it.

A lot may just be having an iPad in hand and realizing they need to improve the UI etc. to compete. Or it could be the Tegra chip issues rumored some places. Who knows. But I'd be shocked if Flash was really the main reason for the delay, rather than an excuse etc.
dmaul1114 is offline   Reply With Quote