View Single Post
Old 10-29-2008, 08:39 PM   #50
crutledge
eBook FANatic
crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP ipac RX5915 Wife's Kindle
Using folders on Kindel

Hello All,
I just got a Kindel for my wife and have downloaded some books via USB. Works fine. I also installed a 16 GB SDHC card and the Kindel reports 15 GB.

My question is: Can the library be segregated into folders for author or genre or even into sub-folders? A mass of books listed in a library seems a mess. Not fully understanding the system, I don't want to screw anything up.

Thanks,
Charlie
crutledge is offline   Reply With Quote