View Single Post
Old 09-16-2008, 07:53 PM   #11
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by bchowdhr View Post
This was a great tip for me. I had basically given up on reading any technical papers on my Kindle. The earlier versions of PDFReader did not have prc profiles - the latest version does. I converted a few technical papers in pdf files and the created prc versions read great. Thank you.
You're welcome. When it works, it works!

If you like PDFRead, then you'll love PDFRead with pi. Check out the sample technical .pdf I converted to .prc using both of these programs; pi first, then PDFRead.

Basically makes these small screened devices usable now for reading .pdf ebooks!
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote