Thread: Odyssey Cybook Odyssey
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 05:10 PM   #39
pata
Zealot
pata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: N/A
Quote:
Originally Posted by bob123 View Post
Thanks I wouldn't have seen that! According to their Facebook page the English will not be till tomorrow. Come on Bookeen! If your going to announce a date KEEP IT! How hard can that be?
Anyway any guesses on release date in north America?
I don't think that's happening... Bookeen was supposed to bring over the Orizon but never got around to it—I also tried to order online but they wouldn't deliver and all my inquiries were rebuffed. At this price it'd be dead on arrival anyway; only mobileread lurkers would think HSIS is worth the premium
pata is offline   Reply With Quote