View Single Post
Old 09-15-2011, 10:14 AM   #2582
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calibrefan View Post
It seems that the metadata updated as I now see e.g the following format in the list.

Wot - 01 - The Eye of the World
Jordan, Robert - Wheel of Time 01.00

To be sure I set the sort option again as you recommended and did a full restart but no change for the better yet. Could it be that the format "Wot - 01 - Title" interferes somehow as I do see a different format in your setup i.e. just the title alone without the "Wot - 01 -"?
Obviously the metadata plugboard you added is working right.

Did you reset the option in PRS+ settings after you disconnected from the computer? It currently isn't saving the setting for me. If I restart my device or connected it to the computer I have to choose the order setting again.

I guess you could add the title_sort part of the plugboard that I had listed but I'm sure your title field isn't affecting it.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 09-15-2011 at 10:16 AM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote