View Single Post
Old 08-11-2011, 04:17 AM   #1
kiwipippa
Fanatic
kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo glo, kobo touch (dead), kindle touch, android phone
kobo touch and overdrive library books

I have set up a link to my local library's overdrive collection on my kobo touch browser. This lets me browse and select new books to borrow.

But there appears to be no way to actually download them directly to the touch because you have to go through ADE and all you get from the library is the .ascm file. So you always need to plug into a PC and manage the books via ADE.

Is there anyway around this? I'd love to be able to browse and download library books directly.
kiwipippa is offline   Reply With Quote