View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 12:39 AM   #29
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
I discovered MR with its huge, free and enticing library before I owned an eBook reader. As a result, the offer of a free book from a bookselling website has never gripped me the way free merchandise is supposed to.

One exception: I downloaded a few free things during Read an eBook Week. So far, only one, a short story, has been worthwhile. But that author I plan to buy when his two novels are available as an eBook. So I think that the idea of giving away the first book in the hope that you will buy all the others has merit.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote