View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 09:01 PM   #140
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgeorg View Post
Player is super. Yes, am using Skype often to video chat with family in Greece. Works perfectly, amazing. Tried a quick read with cool reader and was ok, will play with other readers. Am using new kindle fire hd also a lot, is better for typing messages. Amazon gave me a free month of prime, so I can relax with a movie when jetlag wakes me up at 5am. Both devices fantastic, am very pleased with purchases.
I loaded a memory card with media for the Player plus loaded cloud sites, so have lots to look at. Am installing the apps that you and Blossom recommended. I find the entire technology mind-boggling!
Did you end up with the 7" or 8.9" KFHD?

Glad you like them. I find when I switch back and forth between the SGP5 and the KFHD I am looking for the doohicky (for back) on the SGP5 instead of the KFHD. Mind boggling indeed.
new is offline   Reply With Quote