View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 06:54 PM   #39
JoeC
Addict
JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2 and 3, Scribe
Quote:
Originally Posted by twowheels View Post
Wish they'd just ship... last night my gf was complaining about the spillover from my K3's case light and I was paranoid that she'd complain about the seemingly super loud clicking of the page turn buttons [they always seem so loud in a silent room when she's trying to sleep!]. :-)
This is exacly why I upgraded to a Kindle Touch. It helped with the loud clicking but the light is still an issue. I expect the Paperwhite to greatly reduce the lighting complaint!
JoeC is offline   Reply With Quote