View Single Post
Old 03-27-2011, 11:16 AM   #12
kiwidude
calibre/Sigil Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
v1.1 Released

This release adds some configuration options over the scan behaviour for when there are multiple formats for a book. You can configure both a default behaviour and an alternate behaviour (the latter when you shift+click or ctrl+click on the plugin as a toolbar button).

The options you have are:
  • Ask me which format to scan
  • Scan only the first format in preferred input order
  • Scan all formats in preferred input order until an ISBN found
Note that the last option can be slow, if you care about performance. As I have commented previously on this thread any performance issues I can do very little about - it is down to the performance of the converters and the nature of the conversion where the bulk of the time is spent.
kiwidude is online now   Reply With Quote