View Single Post
Old 12-06-2009, 05:55 PM   #7
6charlong
friendly lurker
6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, nook, Apple and Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phogg View Post
I emailed Built NY a couple months ago and they indicated that their hoodie style cases were in line to come out sized for the Sony 300. Those will work for the Pocket Pro as well.

I tried sliding my pocket pro into a Built NY Hoodie, probably not the model Phogg is referring to, but there was a problem. Built NY narrows around the middle of the case for a snug fit and a great look, but the little lever on the right side of the Pocket Pro tended to snag on the Hoddie's fabric.

It might be wise to try sliding your Pocket Pro into one at the store before buying.
6charlong is offline   Reply With Quote