View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 02:23 PM   #4
rlauzon
Wizard
rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.

Device: PocketBook Era
Quote:
Originally Posted by luqmaninbmore View Post
Use FBReader to download an epub book from the net and then see where on your machine it placed the file.
Ya, I tried that. It doesn't seem to place them in the area of the firmware that I have access to.

I'll try again. Maybe I missed something last time.

Now I remember. There is no way to "download" an epub through FBReader. According to FBReader, you use the built-in browser, which won't download epubs because they are not supported.

Last edited by rlauzon; 11-05-2009 at 02:55 PM. Reason: Serves me right for reading/replying via my Archos.
rlauzon is offline   Reply With Quote