View Single Post
Old 06-09-2013, 04:34 PM   #435
curiouscat
Enthusiast
curiouscat is a marvel to beholdcuriouscat is a marvel to beholdcuriouscat is a marvel to beholdcuriouscat is a marvel to beholdcuriouscat is a marvel to beholdcuriouscat is a marvel to beholdcuriouscat is a marvel to beholdcuriouscat is a marvel to beholdcuriouscat is a marvel to beholdcuriouscat is a marvel to beholdcuriouscat is a marvel to behold

Device: Kindle Oasis
Hi Willus,

Probably being thick. Already read that before I posted numerous times! I understand the principle but can't figure out the command lines. Same with the OCR I have downloaded the English file and set up the environment in the how to but I get an error saying the file cannot be opened. I created a new environment under users. Didn't know what to put in the second box so just copied yours. After that I'm stumped.

Also with more than two options configured the programme crashes. I have windows starter. I have already tried downloading and using the less aggressive version with the same results. Maybe it has to do with my incorrect configuration? Now back to latest release.
curiouscat is offline   Reply With Quote