View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 04:55 PM   #11
Lemurion
eReader
Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 5; PW3; Nook HD+; ChuWi Hi12; iPad
It's not Homer, but I read Thucydides (translated) in college and still remember the way he said he wrote for all time. I think he's lasted long enough to serve as an example.

I'm sure that there are some current, and not-so current, books that will still be read a century from now. Take the Hobbit for instance, I'd argue that it has already reached the point after some seventy-odd years where it's likely to be a classic for generations to come.
Lemurion is offline   Reply With Quote