View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008, 05:27 PM   #34
pagansoul
Fanatic
pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone5, iPad Gen3, Kobo, Kindle Fire, Kobo Vox. Samsung Galaxy Tab 7
I already have a Kindle and I'm thinking about getting a Sony...I'm crazy that way. I like the way I can buy books on the Kindle and I like how the Sony looks but I like how the Cybook looks also. I just may end up with several readers. I'm always looking on ebay and searching the flea markets for used readers, apple computers, old ipods and such.
pagansoul is offline   Reply With Quote