View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 02:15 AM   #13
MichaelJScott
Zealot
MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Still plugging away at the next installment in the series. I read a commentary this evening by Barry Farber. He talked about why he doesn't think the President will try to steal the election or declare martial law. I happen to agree with his assessment, but if you want to understand how it could happen, I recommend the Jefferson's Road series.
MichaelJScott is offline   Reply With Quote