View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 05:00 PM   #22
Jaden
Evangelist
Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildgift View Post
Sorry, don't remember. I sold it awhile back. I was on their beta team and always had the latest firmware. Yes, page turns were fine. They told me though that they were having trouble with ios sync. I'm not a hater, but it was just a trudge to use, and they never fixed the problem where a footnote in the top line only brought up the menu. Too bad. I loved the coupons and the badges.
Too bad you don't remember - (and I don't have the book you've mentioned). I really think it's better now, but we can't test it. And you can't test if you set the tap zones to 1:2 or 2:1 (where the menu only comes up if pressed in the lower middle) would work without bringing up the menu. So we can't really help with the decision.

Over here, you can buy and try - if that's possible where the OP lives, maybe that would be an option?
Jaden is offline   Reply With Quote