View Single Post
Old 08-30-2011, 05:52 PM   #175
PG4003
Addict
PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW I & II, Kindle Voyage, Fire HD 7", Fire HD 8.9"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ixt View Post
Anyone knows how will this work?

I've bought Kindle in the US but I'm not living there. I guess that if I were to buy US only books I wouldn't be able to finish the transaction with a foreign credit card.

Would borrowing books from US Overdrive libraries require a membership or not?
Some libraries in the U.S. allow non-resident memberships. (I don't know if that includes Canada). I have a non-resident membership to the Philadelphia Library. The first year it was $15, I just renewed this month and it went up to $35/year but they have an excellent selection, both ebooks and audiobooks, I feel it's well worth the $35.
PG4003 is offline   Reply With Quote