View Single Post
Old 08-12-2011, 04:41 PM   #52
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
Yep, I had the same problem. Says it's incompatible with my CM7 device, but compatible with the stock ROM. I said later for it and purchased from Amazon. I don't know what the deal is with Market sometimes. It is a pain in the @ss.
My device presents itself as an HTC Vision. Maybe this has something to do with it. This works for the Hulu and Netflix apps, so I'm not keen on changing it.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote